Sunday, October 27, 2013

MelbNano: 2013

Well, I wasn't going to do NaNoWriMo this month, but now I am. Funny how that happens. I'm still firmly of the opinion of it being @mattlangwrites' fault.

We Melbourne Nano-Goers were out en masse in the Fitzroy Gardens for a picnic and general gathering before the hard work of writing 50,000 in 30 days.* There included piles and piles of food, a relocation due to wedding photos. There even included show bags!



Special thanks go out to @notalwaysweak for her high levels of organation in getting everything prepared for yesterday. I came out of it feeling... inspired, and definitely ready to write in four more days.


* Actually, my projected estimate for this year is 70,000, so it's just organised to start writing 20,000 of it before November begins, right? Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment